How a membership program will benefit for your practice
For dental practices, we’re seeing more membership programs and plans pop up. Why? Because they work!
Think about it: Stitch Fix, Dollar Shave Club, Whole30, Weight Watchers, Sam’s Club, the rewards program at Chick-Fil-A, gyms, churches, craft clubs—everybody’s adding a membership, subscription or club element to their offerings. Brands are exceling because of this. Customers and patrons get to be “part” of something that provides value, and the company gets recurring revenue.
This concept works for dental practices, too.
Here’s why your dental practice should start a membership program.
- It’s a great way to retain great patients—the kind who actually pay.
- It meets a need and benefits patients who don’t have dental insurance.
- It can be more cost-effective for patients.
- It ties patients to your practice and creates loyalty.
- Your patients will be more likely to refer you.
- It’s a great way to make people feel like they belong. It fosters relationships.
- It provides security and eliminates having to worry about it in the future. With so much to think about in our daily lives, people want things defined and automated.
- You can offer this to employers, so they can offer it to their employees.
Creating a membership program, in-house, is a great way to add money to your bottom line. It provides your practice recurring revenue and helps with cash flow!
Here’s how a membership program works:
You have control over your rates and offerings. Patients pay a certain fee every month, or every year—usually around $30 per month or $400 per year—and they secure set services for this amount. Your membership could be cheaper than other people’s dental insurance.
Has your practice created a membership program? If not, let us help you. We can figure out the details with you, and then we’ll handle everything. Let’s talk.